Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Have a Bad Day? Steal a Meme.

So I am. This meme was left with an open invitation at the The Doctor Isn't.

1. I can’t believe I’ve never…

...swum in the ocean.

2. Every time I think about … I still cringe.

...how long I've been in school....

3. I wish I’d …when I had the chance.

...swallowed my pride...

4. I’ve never felt so out of place as when I…

...am in standing at the front the classroom--as opposed to sitting in one of the seats, watching someone stand at the front of the classroom...

5. … is/are my guiltiest pleasure.

Food. Period. It is a constant battle.

6. I hope … knows how grateful I am for …

...Mr...being my best friend. Well. For a boy.

7. In my darkest hours, I secretly blame … for my dysfunction.

(hmm, isn't this on the internet? yeah, thought so)

8. … changed my life forever.

2004...

Short, cryptic and to the point. Should I tag someone? How silly that is. Still, a couple of delicious and tasty comrades of mine have joined the blog world. So I'll tag them. T and Thummy B, do your thug thizzle.

No comments: