Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gotta Blog That: March of the Wolfmaster Lyrics

Because Janelle Monae's album Metropolis - Suite I: The Chase is getting slept on.


Because I used the lyrics in my final seminar paper and I couldn't find them online.

Because I kinda wanna be like her one day.

“Good morning cyboys and cyber girls! I’m happy to announce that we have a star-crossed winner in today’s heartbreak sweepstakes! Android # 57821, otherwise known as Cindi Mayweather, has fallen desperately in love with a human named Anthony Greendow. And you know the rules! She is now scheduled for immediate disassembly. Bounty hunters, you can find her in the Neon Valley Street District, on the 4th floor in the Leopard Plaza Apartment Complex. The droid control marshals are full of fun rules today! No phasers; only chainsaws and electrodaggers. Remember: Only card carrying hunters can join our chase today. And as usual, there will be no reward until her cybersoul is turned into the Star Commission. Happy hunting!.”

Enjoy.

No comments: