Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tempting....

There are so many reasons why this would ROCK the political world. First, it would render Hillary Clinton's "gender" victimization null and void, including the recent arguments by former VP candidate Geraldine Ferraro, and second, it would prevent the Democrats from thinking that a compromised ticket of Obama/Clinton is the way to go. Eversince I was an adolescent, I remembered tuning into a fascinating interview featuring the Kennedy matriarch, Rose Kennedy, who was asked about the potential of President John F. Kennedy's children, and she had waxed poetically that one of his children had what it took to be the future president. The interviewer (cannot remember which one of those white male talking heads it was) assumed she was referring to JFK Junior (when he was still alive), and the grand matriarch quietly stated, "I was thinking of Caroline."
I think Nunez Mom might pee her pants if this went down. I haven't discussed it with her. But I have a feeling....

Read the rest @ Diary of an Anxious Black Woman

No comments: