Monday, June 2, 2008

God Bless America!



"I can be called white but you can't be called black? That's not my America!"

Hmm, let me check. What can I be called in "your" America?

Negro
Nigger
Spic
Colored
Mammy
Jezebel
Sapphire
Magical Negro All Day (H/T Inkognegro)
Welfare Queen
Nappy Headed Ho'
(Black) Bitch
Roller (Pronouned "Rolla" = DC slang the Chicago translation of which would be "Jump Off")

Off the top of my head, why, you're right, Ms. Christian! That's not equality.

And that's not my America, either.



(Vid H/T: Electronic Village)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Talk that talk Kismet! Thank you for the 'link-love'. I hope that the lady in the video takes a deep breath. It would be nice to see an interview with her in a few weeks where she apologizes and remembers that McCain is not who we want with his hand on the nuclear button...

peace, Villager

Kismet Nuñez said...

hmm...

you're more gracious then me. but then, i have issues with racist white women....

powered by love. i see u.

thank you for the visit :) please come again.

Abdul-Halim V. said...

wow... what a coincidence... i just posted the same clip (spliced in with Pfleger's sermon). things are getting crazy.