Sunday, November 2, 2008

InaDWriMo 2008



I, Kismet, will be participating in InaDWriMo 2008. It actually started November 1st, which makes me a couple of days late on this post but not on starting because...well...not much was accomplished the last two days. At least not in the realm of academic writing.

Participate by registering here (which basically means leaving a comment). Or cheer me on as I go. I will leave occasional updates at W2S but for quality writing/procrastination updates, hop on over to Nuñez Daughter and RSS/email subscribe.

If you aren't comfortable joining in on the fun after the party has started, leave a comment here or there. We can support each other!

My goal is 20,000 words.

::twirling:: Ok, so here we go!

ps. In case you want to nurse your literary side instead of your academic side, Tayari's got links to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), and her custom creation NaFinWriNoMo. So no excuses! Get to writing--whichever way fits you best!

No comments: